February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Rivian Automotive Stock Buy or Sell? RIVN Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:18)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the RIVN stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Rivian Automotive, Inc. Class A stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Rivian Automotive stocks.
Rivian Automotive, Inc. Class A Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy RIVN Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Juxtaposed Ideas and is titled
“Rivian: Rightfully Discounted For Opportunistic Dollar Cost Averaging”
is published on February 10 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- RIVN’s FQ4’23 production/ delivery gap has been grossly misunderstood, since it is attributed to AMZN’s delayed intake during the peak holiday season.
- Readers must focus on the double-digit growth recorded for its production and delivery capabilities, likely to improve its scale of economy.
- The peaking observed in the PPI for automotive industry may also contribute to its improved gross margins over the next few years, moderating its cash burn rate.
- Assuming that RIVN is able to sustain its high growth rate and premium Price/ Sales valuations, we may see the stock more than double from these depressed levels.
- Its top line expansion may also outperform expectations, as more TSLA drivers consider the R1S and R1T to be alternative EV models.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 9466 followers confirms this.
Juxtaposed Ideas is the contributor of experts community
since 2022 and has 778 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Stone Fox Capital under the title
“Rivian: Thank You, Ford!”
on January 21 (2024) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Strong Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add RIVN stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Rivian Automotive stock selling strategies:
- Rivian is benefiting from less competition in the EV space as other automakers pull back from EV production.
- The company has hit its EV production targets and should have a key shift to profit gross margins later this year.
- The stock is cheap in comparison to peers, especially considering the forecasted higher growth rates topping 40% through 2027.
Stone Fox Capital starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 45761 followers
Stone Fox Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2008. Has published at least 4933 articles.
Another analysis presented by Gary Alexander came out on January 19 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for RIVN stocks. It sounds like
“Rivian: Time To Go Long While The Stock Is Tanking”
Article has got 2 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Rivian Automotive, Inc. Class A, the expert says the following:
- EV stocks, including Tesla and Rivian Automotive, Inc., have been hit hard in 2024 due to concerns over softening consumer demand and charging network availability.
- Rivian is putting its head down and focusing on production. In its most recent quarter, Rivian boosted unit production volumes by 17% quarter-over-quarter.
- The end of its enterprise exclusivity agreement with Amazon opens the door to more enterprise orders in the future.
- Rivian also still trades at a much lower revenue multiple for Tesla, signifying an “early stage” entry point for investors willing to bear a bit more risk.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 27018 followers.
Gary Alexander is the contributor of experts community since 2017 and has at least 2463 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Rivian Automotive, Inc. Class A (RIVN) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $18.52 / $18.97
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Rivian Automotive stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For RIVN stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for RIVN stock with charts and tables