McDonald’s Stock Buy or Sell? MCD Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (22:38)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the MCD stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the McDonald’s Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell McDonald’s stocks.
McDonald’s Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy MCD Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Waterside Insight and is titled
“McDonald’s: Higher Leverage, Inflation Indicate A Near-Term Peak”
is published on March 10 (2023) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bearish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Franchising corporate strategy brings advantages to McDonald’s top and bottom line growth.
- However, its growing leverage, built up throughout the years, has reached some of its highest levels in historical terms.
- As cash flow is under pressure and costs/expenses rise, the company could be facing more vulnerability compared with the previous recession.
- Combined with consumer spending at the restaurants normalizing, the company has peaked in the near term.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 194 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Waterside Insight has 33 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Ironside Research under the title
“No, Really, Is McDonald’s Recession Proof?”
on March 8 (2023) and has 4 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add MCD stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own McDonald’s stock selling strategies:
- We analyze McDonald’s current valuation and operating performance over the last 20 years.
- We think the company has likely reached the end of its ability to feasibly optimize costs in a high-inflation environment.
- We would wait for a valuation contraction before initiating a position.
Ironside Research starts analysis with such words:
Ironside Research has already 1129 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2022. Has published at least 53 articles.
Another analysis presented by Yannick Frey came out on March 8 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for MCD stocks. It sounds like
“McDonald’s: Wait For A Better Time To Get In”
Article has got 2 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the McDonald’s Corp., the expert says the following:
- McDonald’s is known for its delicious fries and burgers, but investors know it as a real estate company; it earns royalties from its franchisees.
- With higher returns and lower volatility than the S&P 500, McDonald’s could look like a long-term buy.
- Fourth-quarter results showed strong growth in operating income, and analysts are positive about future earnings potential.
- Management is shareholder-friendly, as it pays a good dividend and also buys back shares.
- However, MCD stock’s valuation appears to be out of control, and with rising interest rates, this could be disastrous for the stock.
And here, what comes first:
Yannick Frey has already 1142 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2021. Has already 137 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of McDonald's Corp. (MCD) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $267.8 / $261.08
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For McDonald's stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For MCD stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for MCD stock with charts and tables