February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Lucid Group Stock Buy or Sell? LCID Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:18)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the LCID stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Lucid Group, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Lucid Group stocks.
Lucid Group, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy LCID Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Dair Sansyzbayev and is titled
“Lucid Stock Still Has Room To Tank”
is published on February 10 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- I was very bearish about Lucid in 2023, and it did age well as the stock lost around 70% of its price over the last twelve months.
- Lucid’s EV sales growth lags behind competitors, indicating it is losing ground in the luxury segment.
- My valuation analysis suggests the stock still has vast room to tank.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 4692 followers confirms this.
Dair Sansyzbayev is the contributor of experts community
since 2023 and has 333 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by KM Capital under the title
“Lucid Group: Negatives Outweigh Positives”
on January 19 (2024) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Bearish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add LCID stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Lucid Group stock selling strategies:
- Lucid has consistently fallen short of its pre-IPO commitments, raising concerns about its ability to deliver on promises.
- I harbor reservations about the sustainability of the company’s business model as its operating loss continues to widen despite an increase in revenue.
- Under a moderate case scenario, my target price for LCID stock is $1.
KM Capital starts analysis with such words:
The expert’s Followers level is low yet – less 100, but that will probably change soon.
KM Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2024
Another analysis presented by Li Eason came out on January 8 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for LCID stocks. It sounds like
“Lucid: Why I’m Not Worried About The Cash Burn”
Article has got 4 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Lucid Group, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Lucid Motors is a luxury electric car manufacturer based in California, with a significant ownership stake held by Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund.
- The electric car market is growing rapidly, with EV sales increasing and market share expanding. Lucid Motors operates in the luxury segment of the market.
- Despite facing challenges with production and cash burn, there are reasons to remain optimistic about Lucid Motors, including the support from the Public Investment Fund and the upcoming launch of their new SUV model, the Lucid Gravity.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 108 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Li Eason has 13 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
The Share Price of Lucid Group, Inc. (LCID) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $3.624 / $5.32
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Lucid Group stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For LCID stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for LCID stock with charts and tables