Johnson & Johnson Stock Buy or Sell? JNJ Stocks Analytic Forecasts
September 27, 2023 (20:33)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the JNJ stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Johnson & Johnson stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Johnson & Johnson stocks.
Johnson & Johnson Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy JNJ Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of JR Research and is titled
“Johnson & Johnson: The Bull Case Can No Longer Be Ignored”
is published on September 23 (2023) and has 2 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- J&J’s stock fell steeply following its share exchange offer for Kenvue stock, but dip buyers have since returned, auguring well for a further recovery.
- JNJ’s best-in-class “A+” profitability grade provides robust support in a high-interest rate environment. Its renewed focus on its pharma and medtech business provides further valuation support.
- Management remains open to accretive M&A opportunities, bolstered by a robust balance sheet, which could lift its growth drivers further.
- I argue why J&J Bulls, who missed buying its previous steep pullbacks, shouldn’t miss loading up at the current levels. JNJ looks well-primed to regain control of its uptrend bias.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 27993 followers
JR Research is the contributor of experts community since 2021 and has a great number of published articles – 1698.
One more noteworthy article is written by Daniel Schönberger under the title
“Johnson & Johnson: A Very Cautious ‘Buy’”
on September 18 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add JNJ stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Johnson & Johnson stock selling strategies:
- Johnson & Johnson reported solid second quarter results – with MedTech reporting double-digit growth – and raised its full-year guidance for fiscal 2023.
- Kenvue is now a stand-alone company, and investors traded 191 million Johnson & Johnson shares for Kenvue shares.
- While I still remain cautious about Johnson & Johnson, it is a stable and solid business, and the stock could be slightly undervalued.
Daniel Schönberger starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 11267 followers
Daniel Schönberger is the contributor of experts community since 2016. Has published at least 625 articles.
Another analysis presented by Sapphire Wealth Insights came out on September 18 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for JNJ stocks. It sounds like
“Johnson & Johnson’s Reinvention – Is A New Logo Enough?”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Johnson & Johnson, the expert says the following:
- Johnson & Johnson’s strategic transformation, marked by the split-off of its consumer health division, is a significant shift in its corporate strategy.
- The company aims to streamline its operations, boost margins, and reintroduce growth. However, there are some concerns to discuss.
- While JNJ stock may not offer substantial potential for equity appreciation, it remains an attractive choice for income-seeking investors. There are also some implications from the Kenvue deal.
- The transformation brings its share of challenges, including potential threats to revenue from expiring drug patents and increased competition.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 154 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Sapphire Wealth Insights has 15 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023
The Share Price of Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $166.46 / $164.15
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Johnson & Johnson stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For JNJ stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for JNJ stock with charts and tables