Johnson & Johnson Stock Buy or Sell? JNJ Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (20:33)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the JNJ stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Johnson & Johnson stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Johnson & Johnson stocks.
Johnson & Johnson Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy JNJ Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Dividend Sensei and is titled
“If You Like Johnson & Johnson, You’ll Love These Higher-Yielding SWANs”
is published on March 10 (2023) and has 29 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Recession is coming and with it plenty of scary headlines about crashing stock prices and financial doom.
- Low volatility dividend SWANs (sleep-well-at-night) blue chips like JNJ are a great way to ride out the recession while waiting for the next bull market.
- Johnson & Johnson’s AAA-credit rating, recession-resistant business, 59-year dividend growth streak, and 72nd percentile risk management make it the ultimate SWAN.
- However, its long-term return potential of 7.5% is inferior to many high-yield, low-volatility Super SWANs.
- Here are two Super SWANs with volatility almost as low as JNJ’s, great balance sheets, solid risk management, and 19-year dividend growth streaks. They offer double-digit long-term return potential that’s 50% better than JNJ’s.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 102293 followers
Dividend Sensei is the contributor of experts community since 2016 and has a great number of published articles – 1320.
One more noteworthy article is written by Deep Value Ideas under the title
“Kenvue IPO Still Leaves Johnson & Johnson With Most Of The Talc Liabilities – An Update”
on March 3 (2023) and has 14 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add JNJ stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Johnson & Johnson stock selling strategies:
- To limit the legal liabilities related to talc, Johnson & Johnson has adopted a strategy that ensures pending cases are heard in bankruptcy court.
- The article explains why, contrary to popular belief, most of the talc-related legal liabilities are not being “spun off” along with JNJ’s Consumer Heath segment operations.
- In addition, I provide an update on the situation, given JNJ’s recent setback with respect to its proposed plan to manage the claims through a bankrupt subsidiary.
- I will also explain how I intend to proceed with my substantial JNJ position. After all, the stock has fallen by almost 15% in just over a month.
Deep Value Ideas starts analysis with such words:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 4791 followers confirms this.
Deep Value Ideas is the contributor of experts community since 2018. Has already published at least 154 articles.
Another analysis presented by Jonathan Weber came out on March 1 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for JNJ stocks. It sounds like
“Johnson & Johnson At 52-Week Lows: Is It Attractive?”
Article has got 38 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Johnson & Johnson, the expert says the following:
- Johnson & Johnson has seen its shares drop to a 52-week low.
- The company is well-prepared to weather a potential recession.
- Shares are inexpensive and offer an above-average dividend yield.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 47749 followers.
Jonathan Weber is the contributor of experts community since 2014 and has at least 1540 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $160.03 / $168.74
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Johnson & Johnson stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For JNJ stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for JNJ stock with charts and tables