Comcast Stock Buy or Sell? CMCSA Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (20:22)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the CMCSA stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Comcast Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Comcast stocks.
Comcast Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy CMCSA Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Christopher Canno and is titled
“Comcast: Deep Dividend Value With Impressive Business Growth”
is published on March 20 (2023) and has 5 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Comcast has a strong 15-year record of dividend payments and positive dividend growth.
- Comcast continues to trade at discounted historical valuations and at a discount to its respective industries and sector.
- Down over 20% on a 1-year timeframe, it might be an ideal time to take a stab at Comcast stock.
- Utilizing a relative comps valuation analysis and a modified DCF, I will show Comcast’s undervaluation relative to its peers.
- Some interesting developments in NBCUniversal; including the opening of SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ in Hollywood, California in early 2023.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 136 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Christopher Canno has 10 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Hoya Capital under the title
“Comcast: A Wonderful Stock At A Wonderful Price”
on March 4 (2023) and has 16 likes. The expert reflects Strong Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add CMCSA stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Comcast stock selling strategies:
- Comcast continues to trade at a well-below-average valuation.
- It has a valuable and moat-worthy collection of businesses and management plans to strengthen its broadband segment.
- Investors today could see potentially strong long-term total returns from present levels.
Hoya Capital starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 32448 followers
Hoya Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2015. Has published at least 1975 articles.
Another analysis presented by Librarian Capital came out on March 4 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for CMCSA stocks. It sounds like
“Comcast: Still Cheap After Good Cable Growth In Q4 Results”
Article has got 6 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Comcast Corp., the expert says the following:
- Despite gaining 9% since our last update in November, Comcast stock still has a P/E of just 9.9x and a Dividend Yield of 3.1%.
- The core cable business has continued its moderate EBITDA growth, driven by higher Average Revenue Per User and cost efficiencies.
- Theme Parks and Studios are doing well, but Media profits are falling due to rising Peacock losses and pressures on linear networks.
- The small Sky business has good operational growth in the U.K. but has not yet turned the corner fully in EBITDA.
- With shares at $37.23, our forecasts indicate a total return of 53% (16.4% annualized) by 2025 year-end. Buy.
And here, what comes first:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 7926 followers confirms this.
Librarian Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2019. Has already 493 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $37.98 / $36.37
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Comcast stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For CMCSA stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for CMCSA stock with charts and tables