February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 18, 2024 Earnings & Bitcoin Halving: Market’s Dual Focus
February 14, 2024 Market Rollercoaster: ARM and Lyft Fuel Trading Frenzy
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Ambarella Stock Buy or Sell? AMBA Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 24, 2024 (09:14)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the AMBA stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Ambarella, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Ambarella stocks.
Ambarella, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy AMBA Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Jay Capital and is titled
“Ambarella: Shift Forward To FY26, And Upgrade To Buy”
is published on January 10 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- I upgrade my rating from hold to buy due to potential turnaround signs, including positive inventory trends and 4Q23 guidance.
- The long-term growth outlook has improved by $100 million, indicating the business environment is better than last year.
- AMBA’s focus on low-power edge applications and strong value propositions position the company for increased demand.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 791 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Jay Capital has 296 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Tech Stock Pros under the title
“Ambarella: Initiating With Hold – Longer Recovery Path Post-Correction”
on December 19 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add AMBA stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Ambarella stock selling strategies:
- We initiate our coverage of Ambarella with a hold.
- 3Q24 results and outlook lead us to believe AMBA is seeing a slow recovery post-customer inventory correction and facing muted demand in IoT and auto markets.
- We think the weakness has been priced into the stock for the most part but don’t see a near-term catalyst driving substantial outperformance in the near term, underperforming the S&P 500 by 34%.
- Additionally, we believe AMBA is expensive at current levels, trading at 10.0x EV/C2023 sales versus the peer group average of 6.5x.
- We expect the stock to be an in-line performer to a slight outperformer in the near term.
Tech Stock Pros starts analysis with such words:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 8330 followers confirms this.
Tech Stock Pros is the contributor of experts community since 2020. Has already published at least 399 articles.
Another analysis presented by Stone Fox Capital came out on November 28 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for AMBA stocks. It sounds like
“Ambarella: No Footing Heading Into FQ3 Results”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Ambarella, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Ambarella’s revenues are back to cyclical lows despite promising orders in the automotive sector and new edge AI chips.
- The company’s CFO planning to retire at the end of the fiscal year, on Jan. 31, 2024, isn’t a promising sign for a sales turnaround.
- The stock has a pattern of running from $50 to $100 and promising auto sales in FY25 could provide the catalyst.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 44931 followers.
Stone Fox Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2008 and has at least 4873 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Ambarella, Inc. (AMBA) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $57.4 / $63.99
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Ambarella stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For AMBA stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for AMBA stock with charts and tables