February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 18, 2024 Earnings & Bitcoin Halving: Market’s Dual Focus
February 14, 2024 Market Rollercoaster: ARM and Lyft Fuel Trading Frenzy
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Stock Buy or Sell? AERI Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 24, 2024 (09:17)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the AERI stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Aerie Pharmaceuticals stocks.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy AERI Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Andy Jones and is titled
“Aerie Looks Modestly Undervalued Despite High Cash Burn”
is published on June 6 (2020) and has 3 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Aerie has 2 marketed products and decent pipeline after a recent acquisition.
- Aerie unfortunately still has extremely high cash burn for a company of its size.
- Despite this, Aerie shares appear to be somewhat undervalued at present even after accounting for the almost certain dilution that will be needed to raise cash.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
Andy Jones has already 1967 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. Andy Jones has 92 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2020
One more noteworthy article is written by Bret Jensen under the title
“Reassessing Aerie Pharmaceuticals”
on October 10 (2019) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add AERI stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Aerie Pharmaceuticals stock selling strategies:
- Today, we revisit ocular concern Aerie Pharmaceuticals.
- The company has struggled as a newly minted ‘Tier 3’, with the stock down some 60% in 2019 to date.
- A fully updated investment analysis is presented in the paragraphs below.
Bret Jensen starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 45831 followers
Bret Jensen is the contributor of experts community since 2010. Has published at least 3948 articles.
Another analysis presented by SA PRO Short Ideas came out on July 15 (2019). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for AERI stocks. It sounds like
“Aerie Pharmaceuticals: Guidance Is Unachievable After Failed Drug Launches; 70%+ Downside”
Article has got 2 likes at the moment and forecasting trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Sell-side estimates for this quarter’s revenue are too high and have begun to be cut.
- The guidance of 110m in revenue for the year is very unlikely to be achieved, which will result in even higher than expected cash burn.
- Sales of Rocklatan and Rhopressa to pharmacies and distributors exceed prescriptions, creating a demand headwind for the future.
- Strategic acquirers are unlikely to be interested in buying AERI in the near future.
And here, what comes first:
SA PRO Short Ideas has already 1015 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2019. Has already 206 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $ / $
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Aerie Pharmaceuticals stocks, the 50-day moving average is the support level for now. For AERI stocks, the 200-day moving average is the support level today.See the Detailed Predictions for AERI stock with charts and tables