February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Walt Disney Stock Buy or Sell? DIS Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:18)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the DIS stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Walt Disney Company stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Walt Disney stocks.
Walt Disney Company Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy DIS Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Steven Mallas and is titled
“Disney: Bob Iger Is Serious About A Comeback”
is published on February 15 (2024) and has 1 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Disney CEO Robert Iger is motivated to position Disney for the next cycle of the streaming wars.
- The market is optimistic due to solid numbers and potential catalysts.
- Disney should aggressively attack their debt load, but it is nevertheless in good financial shape, with better free-cash-flow prospects.
- Disney’s assets make it a long-term buy, but investors will pay a premium in the short-term for this name; therefore, buy on price dips whenever possible.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
Steven Mallas has already 1801 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. Steven Mallas has 262 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2015
One more noteworthy article is written by Seeking Alpha Podcasts under the title
“Super Bowl Streaming, Disney Deep Dive And Why Numbers Don’t Lie”
on February 13 (2024) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add DIS stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Walt Disney stock selling strategies:
- Paramount’s positive Super Bowl streaming numbers. Contextualizing bad press.
- Disney’s recent earnings, ESPN and sports joint venture.
- Disney’s deal with Epic Games shows focused approach to integrating their brands into the popular Fortnite game.
Seeking Alpha Podcasts starts analysis with such words:
Seeking Alpha Podcasts has already 1783 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2023. Has published at least 1350 articles.
Another analysis presented by Juxtaposed Ideas came out on February 13 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for DIS stocks. It sounds like
“With Solid Q1 Earnings, Disney Could Be Ready For Its Next Leg Up”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Walt Disney Company, the expert says the following:
- Thanks to the bottom line beat in the FQ1’24 earnings, Disney has outperformed expectations, with the stock rallying by +21.3% since the January 2024 bottom of $89.
- We can understand why sentiment surrounding the stock continues to recover, with the management also raising dividends and reinstating $3B in share repurchase program for FY2024.
- DIS’ growth is firing on all cylinders indeed, with all three of its segments likely to generate improved top/bottom lines, attributed to the robust demand for IP offerings.
- A moderate retracement may be necessary before adding, preferably at its previous trading range between $90s and $100s for an improved margin of safety.
- There have been tremendous improvements to DIS’ intermediate to long-term prospects, as long as the company remains profitable, reverts to a growth mode, and achieves its ambitious goals.
And here, what comes first:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 9554 followers confirms this.
Juxtaposed Ideas is the contributor of experts community since 2022. Has already 786 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Walt Disney Company (DIS) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $95.45 / $89.61
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Walt Disney stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For DIS stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for DIS stock with charts and tables