February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Pfizer Stock Buy or Sell? PFE Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:19)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the PFE stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Pfizer Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Pfizer stocks.
Pfizer Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy PFE Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Oakoff Investments and is titled
“Pfizer Stock: It’s Time To Buy The Dip”
is published on February 12 (2024) and has 4 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Pfizer’s depressed valuation and strong product pipeline make it the ultimate buying opportunity for income investors in the healthcare sector.
- Despite a decline in sales of COVID-19 drugs, Pfizer’s operating sales grew by 7% in 2023, driven by new product launches and continued growth.
- Pfizer’s projected EPS growth and anticipated rise in EBITDA margins suggest a positive trajectory for the company’s stock, in my view.
- I calculate a growth potential of 20.8% by the end of 2024 and 50.2% by the end of 2025, based on conservative estimates.
- So I believe investors should consider adding PFE into their long-term portfolio today at the current dividend yield of 6.19% (FY2024 estimate).
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 3772 followers confirms this.
Oakoff Investments is the contributor of experts community
since 2021 and has 159 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Biotech Play Only under the title
“Pfizer Is A Great Investment Over The Next Decade; Buy”
on February 9 (2024) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add PFE stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Pfizer stock selling strategies:
- Pfizer is a multinational “big pharma” with deep scientific and commercialization expertise.
- While the COVID-related product tailwind has become a headwind of late, it still does not justify this low a valuation given the company’s strong pipeline.
- The COVID money basically gave Pfizer a “free” Seagen, who is the leader in ADC (antibody-drug conjugate) – the drug modality that every big pharma is trying to get in on.
- While some key drugs from Pfizer are facing a patent cliff, its diverse pipeline will compensate and then some.
Biotech Play Only starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 394 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Biotech Play Only has 9 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2021. Has published at least 9 articles.
Another analysis presented by The Asian Investor came out on February 7 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for PFE stocks. It sounds like
“Pfizer: The 6.3% Yield Is A Appealing”
Article has got 4 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Pfizer Inc., the expert says the following:
- Pfizer reported better than expected Q4 earnings, with solid organic top line growth in FY 2023, despite a drop in COVID-19 product revenues.
- The drop-off in COVID-19 product sales has caused negative sentiment overhang for Pfizer’s shares and the yield to soar above 6%.
- Pfizer has a strong financial outlook for FY 2024 and has potential catalysts for growth, including the integration of Seagen and cost savings initiatives.
- With a P/E ratio of less than 10X, income investors can add a top income play with restructuring upside to their portfolios.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 22542 followers.
The Asian Investor is the contributor of experts community since 2021 and has at least 1012 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Pfizer Inc. (PFE) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $28.05 / $33.11
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Pfizer stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For PFE stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for PFE stock with charts and tables