NIKE Stock Buy or Sell? NKE Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (22:28)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the NKE stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the NIKE, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell NIKE stocks.
NIKE, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy NKE Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Kevin George and is titled
“How To Play Nike On Changing Fashion Trends”
is published on March 25 (2023) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- RBC analysts noted that luxury fashion buying is dwindling.
- Squeezed consumers are turning to sportswear.
- Earnings update and advice on when to buy Nike shares.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 3014 followers confirms this.
Kevin George is the contributor of experts community
since 2014 and has 159 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Stone Fox Capital under the title
“Nike: Resolving Inventory Issue Remains Painful”
on March 22 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Bearish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add NKE stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own NIKE stock selling strategies:
- Nike reported FQ3’23 results beat analyst targets, but the company reported an EPS decline.
- The athletic apparel company now faces a period of slow revenue growth due to reduced orders.
- The stock continues to trade at a stretched valuation, trading at 31x FY24 EPS targets.
Stone Fox Capital starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 41158 followers
Stone Fox Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2008. Has published at least 4570 articles.
Another analysis presented by Daan Rijnberk came out on March 22 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for NKE stocks. It sounds like
“Nike: One Of The Strongest Out There”
Article has got 1 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the NIKE, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Nike, Inc. delivered an excellent third quarter earnings report that easily outperformed both my own and analyst estimates.
- Nike looks like it has its inventory better under control with a sequential decline.
- Strong growth across all regions looks very promising, but with more challenging comparable quarters incoming, growth rates will likely drop.
- Nike direct revenues grew at a strong pace once more during the latest quarter, primarily driven by digital sales growth.
- The outlook for Nike looks strong, but the current valuation leaves investors with very little upside from current price levels around $124.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 768 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Daan Rijnberk has 55 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
The Share Price of NIKE, Inc. (NKE) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $123.18 / $110.07
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For NIKE stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For NKE stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for NKE stock with charts and tables