February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
JPMorgan Stock Buy or Sell? JPM Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:18)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the JPM stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the JPMorgan Chase & Co. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell JPMorgan stocks.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy JPM Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Paul Franke and is titled
“JPMorgan Chase: Not Worth The Recession Risk (Rating Downgrade)”
is published on February 1 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bearish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- JPMorgan Chase has outlined strong shareholder performance since late 2022, but the high odds of a recession in 2024 suggest oversized loan default risk is approaching.
- The pattern of cash yield fluctuations for equities, including JPMorgan vs. 1-year Treasury rates starting in October has predated recessions by roughly 6-9 months since 2000.
- Valuations for JPMorgan resemble the 2000, 2008, and 2020 periods right before recession.
- Insider sales and waning momentum in the stock rally are additional concerns, leading me to downgrade my rating to Sell.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 22575 followers
Paul Franke is the contributor of experts community since 2013 and has a great number of published articles – 748.
One more noteworthy article is written by Long Player under the title
“JPMorgan Chase: Consider Buying With A Downward Forecast”
on January 19 (2024) and has 1 likes. The expert reflects Strong Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add JPM stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own JPMorgan stock selling strategies:
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. released guidance for the coming fiscal year projecting a quarterly downtrend in results.
- JPMorgan is a leader in the industry and has experienced significant growth over the past decade.
- The diversification and profitability point to a likely industry out-performance in the future.
- The guidance usually means the stock price has the negative priced in without the potential for upside surprises.
- The Seeking Alpha Quant System has JPMorgan Chase rated a strong buy.
Long Player starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 20600 followers
Long Player is the contributor of experts community since 2015. Has published at least 1860 articles.
Another analysis presented by Trapping Value came out on January 16 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for JPM stocks. It sounds like
“3 Reasons To Consider Selling Covered Calls On JPMorgan Chase”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the JPMorgan Chase & Co., the expert says the following:
- There are big risks for JPMorgan, especially if the past examples of yield curve inversion come to pass even remotely.
- A return to the 200-day moving average is the best-case scenario for JPMorgan Chase.
- Investors may consider longer-dated covered calls to create some defense while matching best case upside for the stock.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 41329 followers.
Trapping Value is the contributor of experts community since 2017 and has at least 2057 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $171.84 / $152.81
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For JPMorgan stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For JPM stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for JPM stock with charts and tables