Abbott Laboratories Stock Buy or Sell? ABT Stocks Analytic Forecasts
September 27, 2023 (05:41)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the ABT stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Abbott Laboratories stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Abbott Laboratories stocks.
Abbott Laboratories Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy ABT Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Kody’s Dividends and is titled
“Abbott Laboratories: Buy This Fairly Valued Dividend King For Consistently Rising Income”
is published on September 17 (2023) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Abbott’s adjusted diluted EPS payout ratio is going to expand significantly from the mid-30% range in 2022 to the mid-40% range in 2023.
- Reduced demand for COVID-19 testing saw the healthcare company’s revenue and adjusted diluted EPS shrink in the first half of 2023.
- Abbott’s interest coverage ratio was just shy of 30 through the first six months of 2023.
- Shares of Abbott look to be trading at a 3% discount to fair value based on my inputs into the dividend discount model and discounted cash flows model.
- Abbott’s 2% dividend yield and high- single-digit annual earnings growth potential could produce 10% annual total returns in the years to come.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 6755 followers confirms this.
Kody’s Dividends is the contributor of experts community
since 2018 and has 243 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Value Oriented Research under the title
“Abbott Laboratories: Margins Declining As Costs Remain High”
on July 31 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add ABT stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Abbott Laboratories stock selling strategies:
- Abbott Laboratories has experienced a slowdown in growth due to the COVID-19 pandemic ending and a decline in demand for diagnostic products.
- The company has been investing in expanding coverage for its FreeStyle Libre 2 and FreeStyle Libre 3 products, including gaining additional coverage in France for glucose monitoring devices.
- Margins have been declining, and the company’s valuation is high compared to its growth prospects, leading to a recommendation to hold the stock.
Value Oriented Research starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 114 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Value Oriented Research has 28 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023. Has published at least 28 articles.
Another analysis presented by Leo Nelissen came out on July 31 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for ABT stocks. It sounds like
“Abbott: This Dividend King Is Ready For Takeoff”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Abbott Laboratories, the expert says the following:
- Healthcare investing provides opportunities with wide moats and long-term potential in companies like Abbott Laboratories.
- ABT’s four major segments, including Medical Devices and Diagnostic Products, address key health issues and show impressive organic sales growth.
- With a positive earnings outlook and attractive valuation, ABT offers the potential for long-term outperforming returns in the healthcare industry.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 25522 followers.
Leo Nelissen is the contributor of experts community since 2015 and has at least 2127 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Abbott Laboratories (ABT) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $105.08 / $106.09
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Abbott Laboratories stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For ABT stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for ABT stock with charts and tables