February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
A. O. Smith Stock Buy or Sell? AOS Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:19)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the AOS stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the A. O. Smith Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell A. O. Smith stocks.
A. O. Smith Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy AOS Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Kody’s Dividends and is titled
“A. O. Smith: Buy This Excellent Dividend Aristocrat On The Next Dip”
is published on February 1 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- I appreciate the steady income growth that Dividend Aristocrats provide for my portfolio.
- A. O. Smith’s net sales and adjusted EPS moved higher in the fourth quarter.
- The company boasts a net cash position on its balance sheet.
- A. O. Smith appears to be slightly overvalued at the current share price.
- The company may outperform the S&P in the next 10 years, but I would like to see a 10% pullback before upgrading back to a buy.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 8153 followers confirms this.
Kody’s Dividends is the contributor of experts community
since 2018 and has 349 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Dutch Dividend Therapist under the title
“A. O. Smith: An Excellent Long-Term Dividend Grower, But Wait For Better Prices”
on December 18 (2023) and has 1 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add AOS stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own A. O. Smith stock selling strategies:
- A. O. Smith Corporation is a high-quality dividend growth stock with a 30-year dividend growth streak.
- The company has a resilient business model, strong financials, a healthy balance sheet, and promising growth prospects in emerging markets and their water treatment business segment.
- Based on my own discounted cash flow analysis, the fair value of AOS stock is $66.18 per share, which is 19.6% overvalued compared to the current share price.
- Uncertainty in the Chinese real estate sector, volatile steel prices, and a relatively high beta are factors that must be taken into account before investing in AOS.
Dutch Dividend Therapist starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 164 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Dutch Dividend Therapist has 14 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023. Has published at least 14 articles.
Another analysis presented by Reconquista Capital came out on December 14 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for AOS stocks. It sounds like
“A. O. Smith: Good Outlook But Expensive Price Tag”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the A. O. Smith Corp., the expert says the following:
- A. O. Smith is the largest manufacturer of water heaters, boilers, and water treatment products in America, with a strong presence in China as well.
- The company is known for returning lots of cash to shareholders though dividends and buybacks and growing revenue constantly at mid-single digits.
- The outlook looks bright according to the company’s expectations laid out on its investor day, but we are concerned about the idea of growing through acquisitions.
- We valued the equity through different methods and found it hard to justify the current price. We believe it is best to wait for a price drop before starting a new position.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 222 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Reconquista Capital has 29 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023
The Share Price of A. O. Smith Corp. (AOS) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $80.15 / $72.95
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For A. O. Smith stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For AOS stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for AOS stock with charts and tables