February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 18, 2024 Earnings & Bitcoin Halving: Market’s Dual Focus
February 14, 2024 Market Rollercoaster: ARM and Lyft Fuel Trading Frenzy
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
UnitedHealth Stock Buy or Sell? UNH Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 24, 2024 (09:14)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the UNH stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the UnitedHealth Group, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell UnitedHealth stocks.
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy UNH Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Kody’s Dividends and is titled
“UnitedHealth Group: Doubling Down On This Dividend Growth Machine”
is published on February 16 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- When I make investments, I look for best-of-breed businesses operating in industries with lengthy growth runways.
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated revenue and adjusted diluted EPS climbed higher in Q4.
- The health insurer enjoys an A+ credit rating from S&P on a stable outlook.
- Shares of UnitedHealth Group could be undervalued by 7%.
- The stock could be poised to meaningfully outperform the S&P over the next 10 years.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 8293 followers confirms this.
Kody’s Dividends is the contributor of experts community
since 2018 and has 364 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by JR Research under the title
“UnitedHealth: Rejoice When The Market Turns Fearful (Upgrade)”
on January 29 (2024) and has 3 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add UNH stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own UnitedHealth stock selling strategies:
- UnitedHealth Group stock was struck by fears over its health insurance business, attributed to the recent Humana steep earnings outlook downgrade.
- However, UnitedHealth’s integrated healthcare model helps mitigate the impact of any one segment, improving its resilience.
- Management believes recent uncertainties in the health insurance industry will not have a lasting effect on the company’s outlook.
- I explain why UNH is no longer overvalued, with its recent price action suggesting capitulation has likely occurred.
- I highlight why I’ve decided to turn bullish on UNH, urging investors to capitalize on its recent downside volatility to add more exposure.
JR Research starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 31747 followers
JR Research is the contributor of experts community since 2021. Has published at least 1943 articles.
Another analysis presented by White Star Research came out on January 16 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for UNH stocks. It sounds like
“UnitedHealth: The Crown Jewel Of U.S. Health Insurance”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the UnitedHealth Group, Inc., the expert says the following:
- UNH is the largest healthcare company globally, providing medical insurance through its UnitedHealthcare division and primary care, PBM and data analytics through its Optum business.
- Since Q1 21, UNH’s insurance plans outperformed the industry by a wide margin with ~22% vs ~14% total $/member growth and an on average 360bps lower MLR.
- Leveraging Optum, UNH’s margins are roughly double that of industry peers with significant future headroom due to high-growth data analytics and primary care adding 20-30bps of annual segment margin expansion.
- Strong cash generation and potential relevering to 2.5x EBITDA could allow UNH to deploy up to $66bn towards share buybacks (~14% of current market cap) or value-accretive M&A in the coming years.
- On the back of its best-in-class profile and undemanding current valuation at ~14% discount to 3Y average, I initiate UNH with a Buy rating and a PT of $635 (22% upside to current).
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 256 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
White Star Research has 14 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023
The Share Price of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $523.9 / $507.78
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For UnitedHealth stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For UNH stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for UNH stock with charts and tables