February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 18, 2024 Earnings & Bitcoin Halving: Market’s Dual Focus
February 14, 2024 Market Rollercoaster: ARM and Lyft Fuel Trading Frenzy
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Thermo Fisher Scientific Stock Buy or Sell? TMO Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 24, 2024 (09:16)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the TMO stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Thermo Fisher Scientific stocks.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy TMO Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Leo Nelissen and is titled
“Thermo Fisher’s Bright Future Makes It A Great Buy On Weakness”
is published on February 6 (2024) and has 1 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Drug manufacturers are facing a massive patent cliff, with over $200 billion in annual revenue at risk through 2030, meaning innovation is critical to prop up sales, and today’s company focuses on that.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. just reported strong Q4 earnings, with adjusted EPS exceeding expectations and a margin increase from the previous year.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific’s growth strategy focuses on high-impact innovation, trusted partner status, and an unparalleled commercial engine.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 29985 followers
Leo Nelissen is the contributor of experts community since 2015 and has a great number of published articles – 2532.
One more noteworthy article is written by Investor Aide under the title
“Thermo Fisher: Blue Chip Stock Melded With Growth Characteristics”
on January 16 (2024) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add TMO stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Thermo Fisher Scientific stock selling strategies:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific reported $44.98 billion revenue in 2022 with a breakup of 29% for life science solutions and 47% for laboratory products and biopharma services among others.
- These revenue figures were 15% higher than the previous year, and almost a 50% rise in a five-year span.
- The company may be considered a blue chip one, but still shows a lot of signs of being a growth stock.
- For investors with a short-term horizon, it may be overvalued. However, it appears well priced for long term investors and even those with medium-term investment strategies.
Investor Aide starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 160 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Investor Aide has 39 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2013. Has published at least 39 articles.
Another analysis presented by Lighting Rock Research came out on January 6 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for TMO stocks. It sounds like
“Thermo Fisher: Downturn In Pharma And Biotech And Weak China Growth; Initiate With ‘Hold’”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the expert says the following:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific revises full-year revenue guidance due to sluggish growth in China and diminishing COVID-related revenue.
- The company has experienced solid organic growth driven by the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, new product launches, and the impact of the global pandemic.
- Acquisitions have been a significant driver of growth for Thermo Fisher, with successful integration and expansion of their global portfolio.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 491 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Lighting Rock Research has 82 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023
The Share Price of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $537.19 / $518.01
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Thermo Fisher Scientific stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For TMO stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for TMO stock with charts and tables