February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Southwest Airlines Stock Buy or Sell? LUV Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:20)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the LUV stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Southwest Airlines Co. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Southwest Airlines stocks.
Southwest Airlines Co. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy LUV Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Harrison Schwartz and is titled
“Southwest Airlines: Risking Going From One Extreme To The Other”
is published on February 2 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bearish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- As Spirit Airlines faces challenges, it is an excellent time to look at the airline industry, particularly given its failure to recover since 2020.
- Southwest Airlines has seen a decline in its EPS outlook, but that trend has slowed as it looks toward more moderate cost growth.
- The entire airline industry has faced a consistent decline in profit margins since 2020. Southwest’s margin pressures may slow unless fuel costs rise.
- Southwest may find itself paying more for pilots over the coming years, even if the pilot shortage ends due to a recession.
- Southwest’s valuation is reasonable if we adjust for debt and compare it to peers; however, its low and falling profit margins remain a significant concern.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 15184 followers
Harrison Schwartz is the contributor of experts community since 2018 and has a great number of published articles – 955.
One more noteworthy article is written by Cory Cramer under the title
“Here’s The Price I’ll Buy Southwest Airlines Stock”
on January 22 (2024) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add LUV stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Southwest Airlines stock selling strategies:
- Southwest Airlines stock has underperformed the S&P 500 by about 100% since the beginning of the pandemic.
- The historical earnings pattern of Southwest Airlines shows that it is a deeply cyclical stock.
- Southwest Airlines has experienced similar drawdown periods in the past, and the current decline could potentially be as long as the one that started in 2000.
- In this article, I share the price at which I would be willing to buy Southwest Airlines stock.
Cory Cramer starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 23060 followers
Cory Cramer is the contributor of experts community since 2015. Has published at least 497 articles.
Another analysis presented by Andrew Cournoyer came out on December 29 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for LUV stocks. It sounds like
“Love Southwest Airlines, But Not At This Price”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Southwest Airlines Co., the expert says the following:
- Southwest Airlines has rebounded and grown past 2019 levels, with strong demand for air travel.
- However, higher fuel and labor costs have eaten into the company’s bottom line, causing lower margins compared to competitors.
- Despite being profitable and having a strong balance sheet, at the current price, I’m not a buyer.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 786 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Andrew Cournoyer has 156 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2018
The Share Price of Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $30.43 / $29.97
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Southwest Airlines stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For LUV stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for LUV stock with charts and tables