February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Opendoor Technologies Stock Buy or Sell? OPEN Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:20)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the OPEN stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Opendoor Technologies Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Opendoor Technologies stocks.
Opendoor Technologies Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy OPEN Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Hashem Aliedeh and is titled
“Opendoor Technologies Inc.: Ripe For A Short”
is published on January 8 (2024) and has 1 likes. The review predicts market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- The co-founders of OPEN have significantly reduced their holdings, signaling a potential lack of confidence in the company’s future.
- The iBuyer business model, as implemented by OPEN, in my view, is fundamentally flawed and makes profitability highly unlikely.
- iBuyer have proven to be money losers even in a bull real estate market.
- The current unfavorable macroeconomic environment is likely to exacerbate the negative cashflows.
- Investment recommendation of purchasing Put Options shows a 130% return in the upside scenario and a solid 15% in the base case.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 217 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Hashem Aliedeh has 11 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2021
One more noteworthy article is written by Western Edge under the title
“Opendoor: Major Downside Expected For An Intrinsically Broken Business Model”
on January 3 (2024) and has 1 likes. The expert reflects trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add OPEN stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Opendoor Technologies stock selling strategies:
- I believe that the iBuyer business model is inherently broken and that it is incapable of producing a sustainable profit.
- Opendoor’s capital base has been decimated by losses on home sales, severely constraining the company’s ability to scale back to a higher home inventory balance and growth.
- Losses are expected to continue through 2024 and beyond, further eroding the remaining tangible equity. I expect more than 75% in downside over the next twelve months.
Western Edge starts analysis with such words:
Western Edge has already 1239 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2019. Has published at least 37 articles.
Another analysis presented by Richard Durant came out on December 27 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for OPEN stocks. It sounds like
“Opendoor: Rates Down, Stock Up Is An Oversimplification”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Opendoor Technologies Inc., the expert says the following:
- Opendoor has navigated a volatile operating environment in recent years and demonstrated that the iBuying business model is more resilient than many expected.
- Despite this, Opendoor is still not profitable, and needs to demonstrate that partnerships can lower the cost of acquiring customers.
- Opendoor’s valuation is still modest, creating significant upside potential if the company can execute going forward.
- Housing market conditions are more fragile than is widely believed though. Current issues will not be resolved just through a small drop in mortgage rates.
And here, what comes first:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 6299 followers confirms this.
Richard Durant is the contributor of experts community since 2019. Has already 387 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Opendoor Technologies Inc. (OPEN) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $3.64 / $3.208
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Opendoor Technologies stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For OPEN stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for OPEN stock with charts and tables