February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
NVIDIA Stock Buy or Sell? NVDA Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:18)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the NVDA stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the NVIDIA Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell NVIDIA stocks.
NVIDIA Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy NVDA Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Hunting Alpha and is titled
“Nvidia Q4 Preview: A Post-Earnings Correction Can Be A Buy Opportunity”
is published on February 17 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- NVIDIA broadly performed in-line with the S&P 500 since my last update in May 2023 until January 2024, when it made a large alpha run that I missed.
- Backlog growth indicates strong unrealized revenue growth potential ahead as RPO numbers are accelerating strongly, providing growth visibility beyond 2025.
- Due to a favorable top-line mix shift toward the Compute & Networking segment, I expect further gross margin expansion in Q4 FY24 and beyond.
- Despite a record-high market capitalization, NVIDIA’s valuations are near 5-yr trough levels, presenting an opportunity to buy.
- Technical analysis is bullish, but I would prefer to wait for a pullback to join in on the buys, especially since I am wary of pre-earning rallies in the stock as it may lead to a sell-off upon earnings release.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
Hunting Alpha has already 2910 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. Hunting Alpha has 148 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Christopher Robb under the title
“Poking Holes In The Nvidia Bear Case: Q4 Pre-Earnings Report”
on February 16 (2024) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add NVDA stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own NVIDIA stock selling strategies:
- Nvidia Corporation is considered overvalued by many investors after a prolific rally, but the firm has been beating expectations consistently.
- The nature of the AI revolution is distinctly different from the Internet revolution and many investors appear to be using hindsight bias to analyze AI as a bubble.
- Nvidia’s ability to deliver on promises and exceed expectations, coupled with an unprecedented competitive advantage, means this stock can likely continue rallying despite high valuation risk.
- Given the rapidly rising use cases for AI and the competitive advantages of Nvidia’s product eco-system, high demand and partnerships can enable to firm to continue outperforming the Street’s expectations.
Christopher Robb starts analysis with such words:
Christopher Robb has already 1681 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2022. Has published at least 81 articles.
Another analysis presented by Paulo Santos came out on February 15 (2024). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for NVDA stocks. It sounds like
“Nvidia: UBS Note Should Raise Alarms”
Article has got 2 likes at the moment and forecasting Bearish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the NVIDIA Corp., the expert says the following:
- UBS raises Nvidia Corporation’s earnings estimates and price target, but warns of near-term trouble for growth due to decreased lead times.
- Nvidia’s lead times for GPU orders have decreased from 8-11 months to just 3-4 months, indicating a potential future sequential growth peak.
- While Nvidia’s current growth appears strong, the stock may not be priced for the end of its growth, posing a risk for investors.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 23931 followers.
Paulo Santos is the contributor of experts community since 2011 and has at least 1796 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $590.84 / $471.62
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For NVIDIA stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For NVDA stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for NVDA stock with charts and tables