Intel Stock Buy or Sell? INTC Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (20:30)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the INTC stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Intel Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Intel stocks.
Intel Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy INTC Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of EnerTuition and is titled
“Intel DCAI Business Update Leads To Premature Optimism”
is published on March 31 (2023) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Bearish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Intel DCAI Business Update meeting caused a strong runup in the stock, but a keen evaluation shows the optimism is premature.
- The roadmap presented does not catch up to the competition until 2025 even if the execution is flawless.
- Intel’s roadmap success is more likely to depend on the chips Intel tapes out to TSMC than the chips Intel fabricates in-house.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 10080 followers
EnerTuition is the contributor of experts community since 2014 and has a great number of published articles – 500.
One more noteworthy article is written by Stone Fox Capital under the title
“Intel: Market Share Donor”
on March 30 (2023) and has 10 likes. The expert reflects Bearish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add INTC stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Intel stock selling strategies:
- Intel Corporation provided a positive update on Data Center and AI chips.
- The chip giant will likely continue to donate market share to peers, even if it gets new chips like Emerald Rapids, Sierra Forest, and Granite Rapids to market on time.
- Intel Corporation stock remains expensive at 17x ’24 EPS targets that are shrouded by risk of more chip delays crushing these forecasts.
Stone Fox Capital starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 41254 followers
Stone Fox Capital is the contributor of experts community since 2008. Has published at least 4578 articles.
Another analysis presented by The Value Pendulum came out on March 30 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for INTC stocks. It sounds like
“Intel: Positive Takeaways From Recent AI Investor Presentation (Rating Upgrade)”
Article has got 8 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Intel Corp., the expert says the following:
- Intel highlighted its expectations of a larger and faster-growing TAM for its data center and AI business at a recent investor event.
- INTC’s prior takeover of Habana Labs in 2019 has put the company in a good position now to compete in the AI inference market with Gaudi chips developed by Habana.
- I upgrade my rating for Intel to a Buy, taking into account the positive takeaways from the company’s recent investor conference relating to its 2027 TAM and AI inference opportunities.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 10137 followers.
The Value Pendulum is the contributor of experts community since 2012 and has at least 1833 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Intel Corp. (INTC) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $28.05 / $30.72
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Intel stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For INTC stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for INTC stock with charts and tables