Acuity Brands Stock Buy or Sell? AYI Stocks Analytic Forecasts
April 1, 2023 (06:16)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the AYI stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Acuity Brands, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Acuity Brands stocks.
Acuity Brands, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy AYI Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of MontrealValue and is titled
“Acuity Brands: High-Quality Company With Favorable Long-Term Prospects And ESG Focus”
is published on February 26 (2023) and has 1 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Acuity has a history of delivering consistently high returns on invested capital (ROIC) above 30%, indicating efficient use of capital to generate profits.
- The trend towards energy-efficient lighting and smart controls, as well as infrastructure spending, are expected to drive growth in the lighting industry. Acuity is well-positioned to capitalize on these trends.
- With a forward P/E of 14 and EV/EBITDA of 9.5, Acuity is currently trading at a discount to its long-term average valuation.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The expert’s Followers level is low yet – less 100, but that will probably change soon.
MontrealValue is the contributor of experts community since 2016 and has 19 works published for the moment.
One more noteworthy article is written by GS Analytics under the title
“Acuity Brands: Low Valuation And Good Revenue Growth Prospects”
on January 12 (2023) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add AYI stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Acuity Brands stock selling strategies:
- The company’s revenue in 2023 should benefit from strong backlog levels, higher price realization, and investments in product vitality and service levels.
- The margins should benefit from the higher price realization, improvement in the supply chain, and better service levels but increased commission costs is a headwind.
- The stock is currently trading at a lower valuation compared to its historical levels.
GS Analytics starts analysis with such words:
GS Analytics has already 2111 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2013. Has published at least 351 articles.
Another analysis presented by Stephen Simpson came out on January 10 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for AYI stocks. It sounds like
“Acuity Continues To Execute, But Weaker Non-Resi Trends Seem To Be Weighing On Shares”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Acuity Brands, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Acuity posted a modest beat relative to sell-side expectations, with better revenue and gross margin partly offset by higher commission spending.
- I see a real risk that non-residential spending could disappoint Street expectations in 2023, but Acuity’s leverage to institutional customers is a relative positive.
- Acuity generates respectable margins and returns (ROIC, et al), but a fundamental lack of revenue growth remains an issue when making the investment case; investing to expand ISG could help.
- I believe Acuity shares are undervalued even with the risk of a weaker non-resi end-market, but low revenue growth and limited margin leverage potential may limit the upside.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 18279 followers.
Stephen Simpson is the contributor of experts community since 2011 and has at least 5439 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $187.1 / $175.7
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Acuity Brands stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For AYI stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for AYI stock with charts and tables