February 25, 2024 Inflation Data and Tech Earnings to Drive Market Trends
February 25, 2024 AI Chip Demand Fuels Market Highs; Mega Mergers and IPOs Surge
February 24, 2024 Nikkei 225 Shatters Record: Japan’s Market Triumph
February 21, 2024 Capital One Acquires Discover in $35.3B Mega Merger
February 22, 2024 Trading Penny Stocks for Profit: Expert Insights and Practical Advice
February 8, 2024 Getting A Kredittkort Norge Approval Isn’t Difficult
January 25, 2024 How to Understand Social Security: 6 Legal & Financial Tips
January 10, 2024 Finding Energy Plans with Billig Strøm Rates
Acuity Brands Stock Buy or Sell? AYI Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on February 27, 2024 (10:19)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the AYI stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Acuity Brands, Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Acuity Brands stocks.
Acuity Brands, Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy AYI Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Dan Victor, CFA and is titled
“Acuity Brands: Likely At Fair Value Following Q1 Earnings Pop”
is published on January 15 (2024) and has 0 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Acuity Brands reported its Q1 earnings which beat expectations.
- Despite a decline in sales, pricing initiatives have supported expanding margins.
- AYI benefits from solid fundamentals, although we believe the recent rally has already captured many of the positives in the outlook.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 18845 followers
Dan Victor, CFA is the contributor of experts community since 2018 and has a great number of published articles – 1388.
One more noteworthy article is written by Wealth Analytics under the title
“Acuity Brands: Sales Growth Recovery Before A More Optimistic Rating”
on October 26 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add AYI stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Acuity Brands stock selling strategies:
- Acuity Brands Inc.’s share price has remained stable, but down 9% in the last 12 months.
- Short interest in AYI has grown to over 7%, potentially weighing on the share price in the short term.
- AYI needs to show top-line improvements quickly and demonstrate strong dividend raises and top-line growth for increased shareholder value.
Wealth Analytics starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 742 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Wealth Analytics has 166 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023. Has published at least 166 articles.
Another analysis presented by Stephen Simpson came out on October 17 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for AYI stocks. It sounds like
“Acuity Brands Dimmed By Softer Non-Residential Markets”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Acuity Brands, Inc., the expert says the following:
- Acuity Brands’ non-residential markets have weakened, with both new-build and retrofit activity slowing more noticeably in recent months.
- Q4’23 results showed a decline in revenue, but gross margin exceeded expectations, continuing a multi-quarter trend of softer revenue and better margin.
- Management guidance for FY’24 is better than expected, but the outlook for end-user demand is uncertain and I see some downside risk.
- Building out the ISG business and adding more control functionality to its core platform could improve the long-term revenue growth outlook, but at the risk of near-term dilution.
- Acuity shares look undervalued and are worth monitoring as the non-residential cycle goes through its paces.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 19186 followers.
Stephen Simpson is the contributor of experts community since 2011 and has at least 5724 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $223.59 / $180.65
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Acuity Brands stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For AYI stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for AYI stock with charts and tables