AbbVie Stock Buy or Sell? ABBV Stocks Analytic Forecasts
April 1, 2023 (00:21)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the ABBV stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the AbbVie Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell AbbVie stocks.
AbbVie Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy ABBV Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Leon Laake and is titled
“AbbVie: Comparing The Current Valuation To Its Last Growth Cycle”
is published on March 14 (2023) and has 3 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- AbbVie is one of the most prominent biotechnology/healthcare stocks known for paying a good dividend.
- Besides the dividend, AbbVie didn’t generate any returns on a one-year basis and is still a bit away from its all-time high.
- Due to the fallout of Humira as AbbVie’s blockbuster product, analysts expect a steep downfall in earnings in 2023 and flat earnings in 2024.
- Even though AbbVie is undervalued compared to its historical averages, it’s still mispriced when looking at growth prospects and gives zero to little total return potential at current prices.
- In this article, I will look solely at AbbVie’s valuation compared to its past and not at the current business performance.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 612 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Leon Laake has 23 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Tradevestor under the title
“AbbVie: A 4% SWAN Stock”
on March 14 (2023) and has 15 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add ABBV stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own AbbVie stock selling strategies:
- AbbVie is down about 8% YTD and appears undervalued at 13 times earnings.
- Dividend coverage looks strong based on both Free Cash Flow and Earnings Per Share.
- 4% yield combined with a low beta make this the perfect SWAN stock.
Tradevestor starts analysis with such words:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 5587 followers confirms this.
Tradevestor is the contributor of experts community since 2012. Has already published at least 443 articles.
Another analysis presented by Value Prof came out on March 14 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for ABBV stocks. It sounds like
“Weather The Fed With AbbVie’s Strong Portfolio And Solid Dividend Growth”
Article has got 1 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the AbbVie Inc., the expert says the following:
- AbbVie’s Humira sales may hold up better against biosimilars in the USA than they have in Europe.
- The pharmaceutical giant has a diverse portfolio of blockbuster drugs that should help to offset declining revenues in its leading therapies.
- AbbVie offers a safely growing dividend with a current yield near 4%.
- I examine AbbVie’s current outlook, dividend strength, and valuation to determine whether ABBV stock is a buy at current levels.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 590 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Value Prof has 39 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2017
The Share Price of AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $151.06 / $149.34
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For AbbVie stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For ABBV stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for ABBV stock with charts and tables