VICI Properties Stock Buy or Sell? VICI Stocks Analytic Forecasts
Updated on November 29, 2023 (01:56)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the VICI stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the VICI Properties Inc. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell VICI Properties stocks.
VICI Properties Inc. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy VICI Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of David Ksir and is titled
“VICI Properties: A Good Bet For Higher For Longer (Rating Upgrade)”
is published on November 26 (2023) and has 1 likes. The review predicts Strong Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- VICI Properties is a specialized net lease REIT focused on the gaming and entertainment industry.
- The REIT has a strong tenant base and operates in a sector that historically performs well during recessions.
- VICI has a strong balance sheet and trades at an appealing valuation.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
David Ksir has already 2819 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. David Ksir has 148 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023
One more noteworthy article is written by JR Research under the title
“VICI Properties: The Tide Has Finally Turned (Rating Upgrade)”
on November 24 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects Bullish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add VICI stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own VICI Properties stock selling strategies:
- VICI Properties Inc. stock has underperformed the S&P 500 over the past year, notwithstanding its market leadership as an experiential REIT. Macroeconomic factors matter.
- The recent downward volatility in VICI’s stock demonstrates the market concerns over the overall health of REITs.
- Despite these concerns, VICI’s $26 support level and a forward dividend yield of 5.9% make it an attractive opportunity for long-term buyers.
- I argue why VICI’s improved buying sentiments could help it turn the tide, supported by a much-improved valuation, bolstering its risk/reward profile.
JR Research starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 29724 followers
JR Research is the contributor of experts community since 2021. Has published at least 1828 articles.
Another analysis presented by Leo Nelissen came out on November 24 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for VICI stocks. It sounds like
“Why 6%-Yielding VICI Properties Is A Great REIT For Income And Growth”
Article has got 22 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the VICI Properties Inc., the expert says the following:
- Las Vegas is experiencing major changes, including the addition of a state-of-the-art stadium, the relocation of sports teams, and being selected as the host city for the 2024 Super Bowl.
- VICI Properties, a real estate investment trust (REIT), owns a significant portion of the Las Vegas strip and is rapidly expanding beyond Vegas.
- VICI’s concentrated tenant base, long lease terms, and non-commoditized real estate lower its risk and position it for growth and stability in the uncertain macro environment.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 28448 followers.
Leo Nelissen is the contributor of experts community since 2015 and has at least 2382 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $28.9 / $31.23
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For VICI Properties stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For VICI stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for VICI stock with charts and tables