The Coca-Cola Stock Buy or Sell? KO Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (21:48)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the KO stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the The Coca-Cola Company stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell The Coca-Cola stocks.
The Coca-Cola Company Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy KO Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Investor Aide and is titled
“Coca-Cola: A Buy Ahead Of The Upcoming Earnings Release”
is published on March 17 (2023) and has 1 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- The Coca-Cola Company has long been an investor favorite as proven by online traffic on some investment blogs.
- EBIT and EBITDA have been growing over the past three years, with only EBT declining in the 2021-22 financial year.
- KO’s EV/EBITDA is on the decline in recent years, indicating that this may just be the right time to buy some shares.
- The upcoming earnings release on April 25 (estimated) pushes us to recommend buying the stock now.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 120 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Investor Aide has 30 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2013
One more noteworthy article is written by Craig Blanchfield, CFA under the title
“Coca-Cola: Consistent Value For Long-Term Investors”
on March 1 (2023) and has 5 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add KO stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own The Coca-Cola stock selling strategies:
- Dividend aristocrat that continues to deliver on its mission.
- While valuations seem high for Coca-Cola and its consumer staples peers, the stock is trading at or below multi-year valuation multiples.
- Coca-Cola possesses incredible intangible assets that are not fully accounted for on the balance sheet that continue to create a wide moat and value for long-term shareholders.
- Using the Warren Buffett test, I would feel comfortable owning this stock today and not checking the stock price for the next ten years.
Craig Blanchfield, CFA starts analysis with such words:
Craig Blanchfield, CFA has already 817 followers, which shows, he is the one who cares for his words.
The contributor of experts community since 2018. Has published at least 43 articles.
Another analysis presented by Tradevestor came out on February 16 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for KO stocks. It sounds like
“Coca-Cola’s 2023 Dividend Increase: Payout Ratio Concerns”
Article has got 15 likes at the moment and forecasting Neutral trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the The Coca-Cola Company, the expert says the following:
- The Coca-Cola Company’s 61st consecutive dividend increase arrives on time as expected.
- Payout ratio has worsened considerably based on Free Cash Flow.
- 6% fall YTD is making Coca-Cola stock a bit more attractive.
- Buying The Coca-Cola Company around 3.30% is not a bad idea based on the historical yield.
And here, what comes first:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 5434 followers confirms this.
Tradevestor is the contributor of experts community since 2012. Has already 430 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of The Coca-Cola Company (KO) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $60.15 / $61.03
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For The Coca-Cola stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For KO stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for KO stock with charts and tables