Exxon Mobil Stock Buy or Sell? XOM Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (20:12)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the XOM stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Exxon Mobil Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Exxon Mobil stocks.
Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy XOM Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Long Player and is titled
“Exxon Mobil: A Million Reasons To Buy”
is published on March 22 (2023) and has 24 likes. The review predicts Strong Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- The Guyana partnership will give up roughly 1.32 million acres as the agreement with Guyana states.
- The partners will, of course, keep the priority acreage.
- The original acreage is 6.6 million acres, which is equivalent to roughly 1150 Gulf of Mexico blocks.
- Exxon Mobil actually handles three huge FPSO projects from the development stage to the beginning of production at one time.
- As more partnerships have commercial discoveries worth developing, there is a good possibility of more than one FPSO in Guyana and Suriname.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 18046 followers
Long Player is the contributor of experts community since 2015 and has a great number of published articles – 1648.
One more noteworthy article is written by David Alton Clark under the title
“Exxon Mobil: There Will Be Blood”
on March 17 (2023) and has 26 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add XOM stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Exxon Mobil stock selling strategies:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation’s stock is down substantially since my last piece.
- In that article, I stated that oil and Exxon’s stock were most likely heading down, not up as most have surmised. This was in direct contradiction to the consensus view.
- I received a tremendous amount of pushback regarding my thesis and conclusion.
- Many stated we are entering an era of “peak oil” causing oil and Exxon’s stock to skyrocket regardless of a recession or not.
- In the following piece I provide an update to my thesis and thoughts on where oil and Exxon’s stock are heading next.
David Alton Clark starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 31540 followers
David Alton Clark is the contributor of experts community since 2010. Has published at least 1114 articles.
Another analysis presented by Sensor Unlimited came out on March 13 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for XOM stocks. It sounds like
“Chevron, Exxon Mobil, And The Buffett-Gates Disagreement”
Article has got 11 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Exxon Mobil Corp., the expert says the following:
- Two close friends, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, disagree on the future of big oil stocks.
- So far, Buffett has been on the right side of the bet with his Chevron Corporation position. And the thesis here is twofold.
- First, I will argue that Buffett does not win this round because he luckily picked Chevron.
- I will argue the oil sector is in general attractive and will use both Chevron and Exxon Mobil Corporation to make my point.
- Second, I will argue that both companies feature all the hallmarks that Buffett looks for: a wide moat, a wide margin of safety, and long-term sustainability.
And here, what comes first:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 6283 followers confirms this.
Sensor Unlimited is the contributor of experts community since 2021. Has already 607 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $111.23 / $101.94
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Exxon Mobil stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For XOM stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for XOM stock with charts and tables