Exxon Mobil Stock Buy or Sell? XOM Stocks Analytic Forecasts
September 27, 2023 (20:12)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the XOM stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Exxon Mobil Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Exxon Mobil stocks.
Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy XOM Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of UFD Capital and is titled
“Exxon Mobil: The Best Buy In Energy”
is published on September 25 (2023) and has 2 likes. The review predicts Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Exxon Mobil is a buy regardless of short-term oil price fluctuations due to its strong earnings prospects and rapidly diversifying business.
- Structural factors suggest that oil prices will trend higher over the long-term, even if demand peaks soon.
- Exxon has a de-risked balance sheet, multiple growth catalysts, and the ability to use their massive free cash flow to transition towards renewables.
- We believe that Exxon is trading at an attractive valuation and represents the best buy in energy.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
UFD Capital has already 1213 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. UFD Capital has 87 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Mott Capital Management under the title
“Exxon Mobil Stock May Be Heading To All-Time High”
on September 22 (2023) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add XOM stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Exxon Mobil stock selling strategies:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation shares could rise if crude oil prices continue to increase, with a potential 3 million barrel per day shortage predicted next quarter.
- Analysts have been increasing earnings estimates for Exxon in 2023 and 2024, indicating a positive outlook for the company.
- An options trader is betting on Exxon’s stock to rise to $130 or higher, potentially reaching a new all-time high.
Mott Capital Management starts analysis with such words:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 35532 followers
Mott Capital Management is the contributor of experts community since 2014. Has published at least 1000 articles.
Another analysis presented by Daniel Jones came out on September 22 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for XOM stocks. It sounds like
“Exxon Mobil: A Massive Undertaking”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Exxon Mobil Corp., the expert says the following:
- Exxon Mobil has unveiled an ambitious plan to triple the earnings potential of its Product Solutions business by 2027.
- The plan includes strategic projects, cost reductions, and performance improvements that could generate $10 billion in extra annual earnings.
- However, the volatile nature of the industry means that financial performance may still be unpredictable, and the $10 billion improvement figure should not be taken for granted.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 28578 followers.
Daniel Jones is the contributor of experts community since 2014 and has at least 4028 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $109.35 / $109.26
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Exxon Mobil stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For XOM stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for XOM stock with charts and tables