Capital One Financial Stock Buy or Sell? COF Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (21:04)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the COF stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Capital One Financial Corp. stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Capital One Financial stocks.
Capital One Financial Corp. Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy COF Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of The Asian Investor and is titled
“Capital One: Buy The Bank Panic”
is published on March 28 (2023) and has 2 likes. The review predicts Strong Bullish market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- I am buying shares of regional bank Capital One Financial as investors fear a broader meltdown of the U.S. financial system.
- The key reason for me to buy shares is because COF is trading at a serious discount to the bank’s normalized (or average) price-to-book ratio.
- Consumer-focused deposit base and strong liquidity/capital position imply revaluation potential.
- As the 9th largest bank in the country by assets, the U.S. government and the Fed are not going to allow a failure of COF.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 18268 followers
The Asian Investor is the contributor of experts community since 2021 and has a great number of published articles – 651.
One more noteworthy article is written by Mark Dougherty under the title
“Watch Out Below: Capital One”
on March 22 (2023) and has 2 likes. The expert reflects Bearish trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add COF stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Capital One Financial stock selling strategies:
- Capital One’s Credit Default Swaps are surging in price, indicating a significant decrease in investor confidence.
- Capital One has more available for sale securities than equity, putting themselves in a similar position to Silvergate and Credit Suisse.
- EPS on a diluted level decreased 33.5% year over year in 2022.
Mark Dougherty starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 102 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Mark Dougherty has 5 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2023. Has published at least 5 articles.
Another analysis presented by Harrison Schwartz came out on March 8 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for COF stocks. It sounds like
“Capital One: Defaults May Soar In 2023 Due To Deteriorating Household Financial Stability”
Article has got 2 likes at the moment and forecasting Bearish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Capital One Financial Corp., the expert says the following:
- US Consumer Credit stability is faltering as default rates and provisions for loan losses begin to rise.
- Household financial health and consumer sentiment surveys suggest consumer financial conditions are deteriorating rapidly.
- Immense yield curve inversion suggests a more significant prolonged economic contraction may be around the corner.
- Capital One is heavily exposed to a significant potential rise in credit card default rates, particularly if unemployment eventually rises.
- Regardless of recessionary potential, Capital One’s profitability will likely be strained in 2023 due to a sharp rise in bank borrowing costs.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 13604 followers.
Harrison Schwartz is the contributor of experts community since 2018 and has at least 793 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $106.9 / $103.87
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Capital One Financial stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For COF stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for COF stock with charts and tables