Arrival Stock Buy or Sell? ARVL Stocks Analytic Forecasts
March 31, 2023 (20:51)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the ARVL stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the Arrival stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell Arrival stocks.
Arrival Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy ARVL Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Mobility Matters Research and is titled
“Arrival: Up To 74% Dilution”
is published on February 24 (2023) and has 1 likes. The review predicts market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- Arrival is diluting existing shareholders by 54% to 74% to raise not even 2 quarters’ worth of cash.
- Arrival is not targeting reaching production in Charlotte until 2024, with revenues practically out of the picture for 2023.
- Arrival has already issued a going concern warning, and the company’s targeted $30M/quarter cash burn looks highly ambitious.
- Given the heavy dilution and bankruptcy risk, Arrival is not worth the risk.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 6347 followers confirms this.
Mobility Matters Research is the contributor of experts community
since 2020 and has 348 works published.
One more noteworthy article is written by Shri Upadhyaya under the title
“Arrival: EV Hype Arrives At Reality”
on February 23 (2023) and has 0 likes. The expert reflects trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add ARVL stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own Arrival stock selling strategies:
- Arrival went public through SPAC at the height of two manias – SPAC and EV.
- The timing couldn’t have been more right for investors looking to cash out.
- Two years later, I am hard-pressed to find a single promise that can be fulfilled by the company.
Shri Upadhyaya starts analysis with such words:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 242 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Shri Upadhyaya has 29 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022. Has published at least 29 articles.
Another analysis presented by Samuel Petersson came out on January 23 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for ARVL stocks. It sounds like
“Arrival: Running Out Of Cash Quickly, Likely One Of The Losers”
Article has got 0 likes at the moment and forecasting Bearish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the Arrival, the expert says the following:
- Arrival is a company which proclaims to have a revolutionizing product, but is yet to see any revenues.
- The cash position is shrinking quickly and will run out in 2023 with the current net losses.
- The electric vehicle market is growing fast but riddled with unprofitable companies like Arrival.
- Investing in the company is too risky, in my view. Holding shares carries risk, and selling positions appears to be the best course of action.
And here, what comes first:
The author declares an interesting position, and the number of his followers is 124 and it grows, but not that weighty compared to other authors.
Samuel Petersson has 30 analytic reviews published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
The Share Price of Arrival (ARVL) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $0.313 / $0.776
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For Arrival stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For ARVL stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for ARVL stock with charts and tables