3M Company Stock Buy or Sell? MMM Stocks Analytic Forecasts
April 1, 2023 (05:11)
We present you the most up-to-date and complete review of analytical trend forecasts and views on the MMM stock market. Experts share their opinions on what to expect from the 3M Company stock market. How likely is the stock price to move in a bullish or bearish trend. Which should help you to make the right decision whether to Buy or Sell 3M Company stocks.
3M Company Stock Market Experts’ Analysis and Forecasting – Sell or Buy MMM Shares?
The most recent analytical view which can help you to answer the worrying question: Should I Buy Stocks Now or Wait? came out under the authorship of Bela Lakos and is titled
“3M Company: Using Scenario Analysis And Dividends To Value The Firm”
is published on March 24 (2023) and has 6 likes. The review predicts Neutral market trend.
It summarize the following theses:
- In this article, we will be valuing 3M, using multistage dividend discount models.
- We will evaluate 4 scenarios, assuming a required rate of return of 10.75% in all cases, based on the firm’s WACC, and different dividend growth scenarios.
- Based on our analysis, our view is turning neutral from bearish.
The author starts his analytic review with the following:
Bela Lakos has already 842 followers,
which shows, he is the one who cares for his words. Bela Lakos has 171 works published.
The contributor of experts community since 2022
One more noteworthy article is written by Grant Gigliotti under the title
“3M Company And Its Real Value”
on March 3 (2023) and has 13 likes. The expert reflects Neutral trend of the market.
Нis theses make you think about whether to add MMM stocks to your investment portfolio or not, and helps to work out your own 3M Company stock selling strategies:
- 3M Company is experiencing increased competition, and a deteriorating ability to maintain pricing power.
- While 3M Company earnings have steadily marched higher, share price has moved in the opposite direction.
- 3M shares appear to be sitting marginally below their fair estimated value.
- This article focuses on the fundamentals, the real value versus the current share price, and whether 3M is currently worth investing in.
Grant Gigliotti starts analysis with such words:
The opinion of the author can be considered quite authoritative.
The number of 3499 followers confirms this.
Grant Gigliotti is the contributor of experts community since 2017. Has already published at least 129 articles.
Another analysis presented by Dividend Sensei came out on March 1 (2023). Obviously, coupled with the newer reviews, this forecasting could be useful to find out the best trading strategy for MMM stocks. It sounds like
“3M’s Dividend Risk Is Rising, So Buy These 2 Higher-Yielding Alternatives”
Article has got 36 likes at the moment and forecasting Bullish trend of the market.
Summarizing the information presented in the review concerning the 3M Company, the expert says the following:
- 44% of US stocks suffer permanent “catastrophic” 70+% declines, and not even dividend aristocrats are 100% safe.
- The Dividend Kings use a 3,000-point safety and quality model looking at over 1,000 metrics to warn investors against potential value traps.
- 3M’s earnings and guidance were terrible, with a dividend payout ratio close to 100% in 2023. We just downgraded our safety score to 63% and the quality score to 91%.
- 3M remains a high-quality though speculative company. It’s trading at the lowest price in 10 years, the lowest PE in 15 years, and the highest yield in 27 years.
- While 3M has 12% to 13% long-term return potential and could potentially soar to almost 80% in 3 years, here are two superior higher-yielding blue-chip options firing on all cylinders.
And here, what comes first:
This author is very popular among the auditory. He has 101877 followers.
Dividend Sensei is the contributor of experts community since 2016 and has at least 1313 analytic reviews published.
The Share Price of 3M Company (MMM) for now
50/200 Day Moving Average: $112.51 / $123.73
The average stock price over the previous 50/200 days. For 3M Company stocks, the 50-day moving average is the resistance level for now. For MMM stocks, the 200-day moving average is the resistance level today.See the Detailed Predictions for MMM stock with charts and tables